Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A BEAUTIFUL BEACH: WATU WERI

Lembor district is a place located in West Manggarai regency; that is a place which has sea line that stretches from west to east. It makes Lembor has so many beautiful beaches that I yhink we have to visit. At the south, Lembor is bordered by the sawu sea, known the south sea which is famous with its big waves. Not too safe to be there, but believe me, there is too beautiful.


One of the wonderful beaches at Lembor district is Watu Weri beach. It is located at the south side of Lembor, near Satar Mese Barat district. Watu Weri itself means "Batu yang ditanam" in Indonesian or "Planted stone" in English. By its name, we will surely know right away that is is all about stones.
Yeah, this beach is covered by a lot of stones, and 2 big cliffs too that I think that they are so unique. My hypothesis is, maybe the shape of those stones and cliffs were formed by the big waves of the south sea blowing. The waves erode the stones and cliffs, then shaped them (does it make sense? lol)
Because of the shapes, I think this beach is good for photography. I ever met some people brought their camera at the beach (I don't know, they are photographers or not).




At this beach also, we will find a big area of sand. It is large and wide, so even to play football and use 10 arenas, it is still too large and wide. LOL. the sand there is also soft. We will not be hurt if we fell there. When I went there, at this sand area, I met a lot people were doing fishing. I think there must be a spot for fishing too. Maybe someday I will go fishing there.



How to get there?

To go to Watu Weri beach from Malawatar, the center of Lembor district, we need to travel approximately for 45 minutes by car or bike. Btw, don't worry to get lost, because there is just 1 way to go there, or if you worry, you can ask people there about the way. LOL

Below are some pics i took you may like





0 komentar:

Post a Comment

No SARA ya Guys...